Tuesday, January 18, 2005

e-mail from uccr:


Dear loyal friends and all investors,

We have received the following message from Luis Enrique Villalobos.

It is authentic.

************************************************

To those who've loaned me money:

Dear Friends,

In the first week of February, the unjust and arbitrary judicial
process against my brother and the undersigned will enter into its
final
phase. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for that time and from
that
the trial date will be determined.

Once again, I reiterate my disposition to cancel my debts at the
opportune time, once the judicial process is finished.

Even now I thank those who have maintained confidence in my word.
To
them I declare my commitment to pay them the money they loaned me.
Those who have taken their cases to the courts and have accused me,
I think
they are mistaken, and will probably have to await payment for a
more
prolonged period than those who have trusted me.

I thank those who have helped me in such difficult times, and I
maintain trust in God and the courts of the Republic that we will be
shown to
be correct, since all I did was receive loans, pay them punctually
and
work honestly for more than thirty years.

An embrace for all.

LEV

No comments:

Post a Comment